Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Teachers Online

I love the site, Web English Teacher. Whenever I'm about to teach a new unit, I go there and browse through some of the ideas linked to whatever book or poems I'm beginning. It's inspiring to see all the ways other people have taught whatever I'm about to teach, and I often learn something I didn't know about the text.


I was thinking about this today after looking back over an article I wrote a while ago for NAIS about technology in education. Though I haven't given my classroom over to the iPad just yet, I see a lot to love about teachers sharing their ideas online, and connecting with information they might never have been able to share before. If you're interested in the article, here it is. 

What's your favorite online resource?

No comments:

Post a Comment