Monday, August 15, 2016

A Free Guide to Teaching Abroad (If I can do it, so can you!)


As some of you know, my husband and I spent two years teaching abroad in Bulgaria at the American College of Sofia. We learned so much, professionally and personally. At the time, moving abroad, in particular to someplace as unfamiliar as Bulgaria, was a huge stretch for me. But now that I've had the experience I would HUGELY recommend it for your consideration! 

I have posted a guide to teaching abroad over at TPT that is really meant more as a springboard for your inspiration. It gives you the nitty gritty to get you started, but more than that, it gives you some reasons to get started. Maybe this time next year you'll be getting your classroom ready in Thailand, Paraguay, or Spain! 

Peek at a few pages below, and then download it for free at TPT if you suddenly find yourself imagining life on the loose...





SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment